{Deals & Steals} Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite

I really must stop buying cookbooks, but I just can't help myself!

I already I picked up 1080 Recipes by Simone & Inés Ortega for $20 a few weeks ago and design books-wise, I now have Jonathan Adler's Happy Chic Accessorizing thanks to the swag bags from the Canadian Design Bloggers Meetup (good thing I didn't buy it in November like I had planned to!).

So then I was at Value Village last week and ended up bringing Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite home to add to my slow growing collection as well!


Healthy Appetite was listed for $9.99 so I debated for a while, especially because I know some of his books were on sale at Indigo a while ago, but in the end I caved and paid only $8.40 thanks to the 20% student discount that Value Village has on Wednesdays!


Oh, and the deciding factor? It was a signed copy and even had the ticket from the book signing stuck inbetween the pages.


Now I just need some time to go through my books and make dishes from them!

Anyways, have a good weekend everyone! I'm off tomorrow for another theatre weekend in New York. Hopefully I'll have time to squeeze in Anthropologie and West Elm! There's also a Home Goods near West Elm, I think, but I'm never in that area so I don't know if I'll have a chance to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment