{Deals & Steals} Ribba Madness

Emily-Jane told me about Ikea's 50% off frame sale, which was perfect timing since I figured we should buy a couple for the freshly painted powder room.

So on Boxing Day I was off to Ikea with my mom and aunt. I had also been meaning to get a few more black frames to add to my collection for my currently non-existent gallery wall and we came out with 19 frames!


The two white ones are for the powder room, two of the larger black ones are for my parents' room, and the rest are unclaimed!

I picked up a small canvas painting in Barcelona and a pencil drawing in Florence from my recent trip, so those will find homes in these frames but with new mats to properly frame them since they're random sizes. And then the rest, we'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks for the tip EJ! Nineteen Ribba frames for about $90!

I'm kind of regretting not buying more...

No comments:

Post a Comment